- Kremlin Trolls: Top First Order Following beyond Graham_WP’s Reciprocal Network
- IFF failure and how not to deal with suspected online ‘Trolls’: A Minor Study
- Twitter, the Russian Embassy in Sofia, Bulgaria, and a list related block
- Dezinformatsiya: A Ukraine-China-Russia Nuclear 12k-15k troop Tango.
- EU Federalization: The Pan-European Manifesto (Paneuropa)
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Following a recent and somewhat bizarre block over a list addition by the FSB’s online Bulgarian team, this abstract experienced another bizarre blocking from an account which would otherwise be described as ‘friendly’. IFF – Identify Friend or Foe – … Continue reading
This abstract likes to keep up with the latest news around the world, and Twitter is a good tool for this. Twitter accounts affiliated with the diplomatic missions of foreign countries are a very good source of all kinds of information. Usually, such … Continue reading